Creamy will be staying over with us for a short period of time.
How short? I don't know.
I suppose it to be like at least a month but turn out it maybe only a few days or a week only.
Why is she back?
Apparently someone got jealous and complained thus causing auntie to have to re-home one of them within 10 days. Seriously where can you find people to adopt within 10 days? Brainless or purposely. Auntie sure miss her so much that when she called, talking about how long she'll stay from a period of time shorten to like few more days...
I bet she and her sons miss Creamy maybe they might come over during the weekend to see her.
Not very used to her back home when she start pee and poo around the house and jump on me. Nevertheless, she been improving and knows the limit and restrict herself more. She used to someone bring her out for daily walks to release herself but seriously I have no such strength to pull her down rather I'm pulled around by her. I need to find someone to help me bring her out for walks least once a week.