Saranghae ♥♥♥
Rainbow
The colours of my world
Tuesday, 1 December 2009
Yesterday, Meow~
was suppose to go for sterilisation however upon reaching there it was told that she's way too young for it and wasted $40.
Hah, wonder it's I capable of foretelling or am I just being the "crow" mouth.
I once told mum what happen if they said she's too young when she reach there....
Anyway, I was pretty worried about how to take care of her since she's so small with 2 big dogs around but now heeee.
That day, Meow did a stupid thing again!
She bite wood protesting to go out of my sister room till her teeth drop and bleed.
She kept meow-ing at my sister, guess it pretty hurtful since it drop out so nicely as though it was plucked out. The next morning I was wondering she's seem to be unusual in some form without opening her mouth as often to bite me. So that's was the reason and I laughed at her. Once again being so unhappy about it she bite me, still very painful despite one of he"fangs" drop.

Hah, what a cute kitten I had.
- drop into toilet bowl when she tried to jump in the toilet
- drop into their water bowl when she tried to ambush me and found there was only a wall which she could not hide in and hurriedly jump away ended up in there
- Bite wood till her teeth drop!