Brought Creamy out today to meet up with those 2 families, one was good but still had something which I felt not good about while the other is like she’s the one choosing my dog to suit herself.
But anyway, she doesn’t meet my standard nor does Creamy meet her standard so going to re-home to the other family. Definitely will feel upset about it without any doubt, but it’s still a good decision to be made.
Today she seems to be so ease with that family and went around but did not went into the house and stayed in the garden with us chatting about her. The decision lies with us if we want to let them have her which 90% I would. When we finally reached home, she seems to be like “oh, I’m finally home!” guess she didn’t know much about our plan but she has been depressed for quite some time affecting her looks and coat.
Pretty glad with the way of thinking and how they felt with the familiy members but hope they can further improve on the way to look after doggie...
Yesterday, was Yoyo's 2years old birthday.
She was so elated yesterday as if knowing it's my birthday!
Let her ate boiled chicken and white rice with creamy and kitten. Though she's allergy to chicken but I guess only by-product(unwanted) since she is okay.
time flies and yoyo have been here for 2 years while creamy had been 8-9 months here.