Saranghae ♥♥♥
Rainbow
The colours of my world
Wednesday, 4 March 2009
Update on creamy

There is someone keen on adopting her but I doubt his determination for such commitment.
I managed to call him after struggling for a day but no one pick up the phone.
Upon receiving such message that someone is keen to adopt her, I'm so sad about it.

Creamy seems to be good in jumping, maybe I can train her to jump over hurdles hahaha.
She can ski too i think, on the floor she will run on the same spot for a few seconds before she starts to move forward.
Like scooby-doo hahha!
I played with her made her so excited that she jump away from me making it looks so easy for her to jump so far without much energy.
She could also climb up beds and sofa without much effort by lifting up he hind legs and up she's there.
When we brought her back she was mainly white in colour with some yellowish in top but now she getting more nutrition and her colours return making her looks like a marshmallow getting BBQ then from white turn into somewhat golden. Maybe should rename her to peanut..haha
Currently her name in English is creamy and chinese is 'naiyou' butter..LOL
She is very flexible too.
I never seen a dog which could sleep in such a manner and she did.
She could even turn back clean her butt, she is indeed very flexible.

She is getting more and more adorable every day!