Saranghae ♥♥♥
Rainbow
The colours of my world
Wednesday, 4 March 2009
Adorable doggy
Day One
Creamy came

Early in the morning,
Dad called asking if we wants a golden retriever, its a puppy.
I asked him, fake one arh?
We thought he would not be able to catch it but he did.
Mum went down to carry the dog up, its not a small puppy like what I expected..
We estimate her to be 6months old and its a Labrador instead of golden retriever.
She went around the house to look around even the toilet bowl caught her attention.
we kept her inside the kitchen, the whole kitchen was hers.
She went inside the toilet to drink the flowing water from the tap instead from the dog bowl because she only knows that.
She ate very fast and alot but could be understood with her super slim body line.
Her nails were terrible so long that flip her paws up and could hardly walk.
Whole afternoon, she was quiet and obedient in the kitchen but Yoyo is jealous of course.
We brought her out to groom and along the way she was too excited and drag us around.
During grooming, the groomer said creamy got a big lump underneath her and her nipple is infected may not be able to live long.
My mum was upset about it while I think...you sure?
I was angry at the groomer whom I think treat her not as nice as towards Yoyo, despite he gave a good price.
Last of all he suggested my mum to use choker for her and showed us how to use it.
I am all against choker, fancy choking the dog for running around.
I left the place angrily and pulled creamy out...
Never again I went there for my dogs to groom not because I'm petty but my mum knows how to groom my dogs.
At night, we brought creamy to the vet we told her whatever that groomer said and it was all false..
It was quite a relieve for us and the dog too..
She is fine only with some problems that dogs have after being stray outside.

Creamy
21.01.09
the day you came
=)

Labels: